...MORE COLLEGE SWIMMING.
For swimming fans, August and September are agonizing. You are coming down from the high of watching Katie Ledecky and Caeleb Dressel dominate at the 2017 FINA World Championships in July and wondering when you are going to get a chance to watch the best of the best in action again.
Two months later, the wait is finally over.
It's October -- or Rocktober. Your favorite NCAA swimmers are finally starting to creep out of the shadows for their first dual meets of the season.
Some may swim fast -- we're looking at you Joseph Schooling -- and some (most) will swim slow as they trudge through the heavy early-season workload.
But regardless of the times on the board, we can all unite on one thing...
COLLEGE SWIMMING IS BACK.
While you are looking for your college results fix, keep an eye out on the meets going on this weekend. Here are a few notable teams in action:
- Georgia Tech vs. Pittsburgh (Friday)
- Tennessee vs. UNC-Wilmington (Friday)
- Michigan vs. Northern Iowa (Friday)
- Georgia vs. North Carolina (Friday)
- USC vs. CSU Bakersfield, Oregon State (Friday)
- Notre Dame vs. Louisville (Saturday)
- Florida State vs. Minnesota (Saturday)